Monday 28 October 2013

Bike Week

You know what I'm not exactly a fan of? Biking. It's not that I don't like the idea of a green source of transportation, it's just that I don't like biking. I can walk all around the world, if that is any cancellation. I know all the signals, and when to do certain signals. I would say I am good at it as well. Not to toot my own horn, but toot toot! I am scared I will turn out like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86RVA6gkUDY   (Mr.Heasman, you best copy and paste that!)
not get anywhere and BAM! Fall!
I know it won't happen, but, it is a constant fear in my head. I am very thankful for having a whole lesson in CELP around this. Today we went to Riverside Park and back. WOW! It wasn't a long ride, but it felt like it. I may be a little out of shape. Oh well..... :C
The route was this:
http://goo.gl/maps/2a0Jk (copy and paste this too!)
I was in front of Parker and behind Kyle. There was this awesome man and he had so many awesome stories to tell! That about sums it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment