Wednesday 15 January 2014

Last Entry

Today is the day before I have to hand in this journal. This is my last entry.
Over the past few months I have become closer with many people, like Kyle and Steph. I have been looking for more adventures, and finding love in the outdoors, especially in the winter.
The trouble with loving the outdoors, is that it is hard to find others who share the same feeling. Since people are so electronically reliant they can't be three feet away from the closest outlet. Or it is too cold. Those silly people will have to get used to it, we DO live in Canada.
Outdoor ed I got the privilege to learn to canoe, play Australian Foot Ball, and so on.

Quick Journal Entry on Australian Foot Ball:
It was fun.... If people would pass me the ball. I think because I am a girl they wont pass to me. It felt like I was just running laps all class. That was the same for snow wrap football. When they do pass the ball it is more fun, and I feel more connected with the group. In AFB it was hard to control the ball when it was flat, or because it is the shape of a foot ball. GAH!

Back to the original entry:
I love learning about the environment, so when we got to do the environmental project I was so excited to listen to the rest of the classes work. I love learning about the topic. Sometimes I wish that they brought back the unit on mental illnesses,  because that sounds very interesting!

Thank you Mr. Heasman for giving me this fabulous opportunity, and I wish all the best for you in the future. I apologize for all of my antics (ie. laughing at Parkers presentation, saying anyone can teach science, having no hands while riding a bike, not listening, and so on, if you can think of others, because I can't...)

Your friend,
Cara Laine Elizabeth Livingston

No comments:

Post a Comment