Wednesday 25 September 2013

Getting ready for Algonquin

Today in Outdoor Ed. my teacher had us get tuned for the canoe trip. It started out in the basketball court out in the back campus, where we ran and stretched and ran some more. Then we went inside to the weight room. And what does one do in a weight room? We lifted weights, ourselves and so on for about half an hour. Holy smokes! That was so much work. My partner was Ronja, and she made me laugh a lot. She is a funny girl all together. 
Then we got to go outside and do two laps of the school. I didn't stop at all, since he said when we were done he would let us out. 
In the end, that was the worst Outdoor Ed. class yet. My tummy hurts like never before. And guess what? We get to do it all again on Friday! Hoot-Hoot! 



When I got home I did Biology and Chemistry, then went on a scavenger hunt to find a few of the things we will need for the trip. The picture above shows what I have found so far, and then I still have more to find. How on earth am I going to fit all that, and then some, into my little 20 L bag? I don't know the answer to that one, yet. But I will! 
Have a lovely night/day!

No comments:

Post a Comment