Tuesday 3 September 2013

Outdoor Ed: First Day of School

So, today was my first day of Outdoor Ed. in grade 11. I walk to the class room door, and my teacher wasn't there. He was about ten minutes late. Whatever right? But then, he leaves. He opens the door and let's us in, then leaves. Well than. He did come back though about five minutes. He explained the course, like the canoe trip and so forth about gym and the environment.
He then started to talk about a journal, and at first I got really excited, because I feel that journalling is very important to do, just as to remember events, and to reflect. When you write using a piece of paper and pen/ pencil you absorb it more.  But, then he said using the computer, and that bottled my mind. So, that is why I am here. So, hello. My name is Cara and this is my journal for Outdoor Education for Grade 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment