Monday 9 September 2013

Trust activities

Over the past week my class hasn't done much. On Friday we did trust exercises in order to feel comfortable with each other. We did the trust falls. Then we tried to flip someone upside down then have them land on their feet. Well, that went over like a lead balloon. Our group had our volunteer, Kyle, with his feet above his head and we dropped him. Thank goodness our teacher didn't see, or find out till he reads this post...
Today we got the task of designing a design for a paddle and painting it on. I haven't taken art since grade 8. I can hardly draw a cat without people messing it up for a table. How is he expecting me to make a design with either an aboriginal symbol, involving the environment or having it involve me? I have no idea..... I am thinking of doing a dream catcher, but my teacher thinks I won't be able to do it, I WILL show him.
On the flip side, Parker, a kid in my class says he will be my partner for canoeing, he can portage on his own. He said all I have to do is carry the paddles and any extra equipment! 10 points for me!
I hope you have a lovely day and thank you for reading this! c:

No comments:

Post a Comment